आगामी कार्यक्रमहरु (Forthcoming Programs)
1. Sunday February 10th, 2019 Saraswati Puja
Ihi Puja (Private Function) from 9am to 2pm
2. Sunday February 24th, 2019 from 2pm to 4pm
3. Monday March 4th, 2019 MahaShivaRatri from 5pm
4. Annual fund raising program - Last week of March TBD
5. Saturday April 13th, 2019 Ramnawami. 10am to 1pm.
6. Saturday May 18th, 2018 Buddha Jayanti TBD
Key Handover Feb 2nd, 2019
Thank you for attending the Key Handover and celebration program yesterday Saturday February 2nd, 2019 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. During the program, a copy of the building key was handed over to Nepal Cultural Society of BC (NCSBC) President Sheela Sainju and Board Members by Hindu Buddhist Foundation of Canada (HBFC) President Madhu Acharya and Board Members.
NCSBC Vice President Alok Dhungana welcomed the participants, HBFC President Madhu Acharya and NCSBC President Sheela Sainju expressed few words.
The complete speech video link is given below, for those of you who missed the event (sorry the speech is in Nepali Language) :
(1) Few words by Alok Dhungana welcoming participants:
(2) Few words by Madhu Acharya
(3) Few words by Sheela Sainju
(4) Bhajan By Sushma Pradhan and Sabita Shrestha
(5) Bhajan by Prisha Upadhaya, 7 year old (daughter of Sushil Upadhaya and Pratima Parajuli)
Potluck Snacks and Cultural program was followed after the key hand over ceremony. Nice big key was designed by HBFC Secretary Dr. Sunil Hamal. There were over 70 people attended the program and we had so many regrets calls. The program went very successful and was historic among Nepali community in Lower Mainland.
Thanks Ms. Rina Pradhan, MC of the event for running the program very nicely.
Thanks all volunteers for setting up the venue, bringing potluck items. Thanks Mrs. Rita Hamal for making tea and Khir at the venue.
Thank again all the participants!
1. Saturday December 1st Saturday from 3pm to 7pm
Bhajan and Satsang Program. Guest Dr. Sunam Gyamtso.
Dr. Sunam Gyamtso is visiting Vancouver, BC from Nov 20th to Dec 6th. He is former student of Sathya Sai University and currently lives in Sikkim, India.
Dr. Gyamtso is extremely blessed with musical, very good musician, singer, songwriter, music director and composer, but he basically sings bhajans. He is fluent in Nepali, Hindi, English, Sikkimese and may be Telugu.
Program Coordinator : Mr. Vikas Lama.
2. Sunday December 9th from 2pm to 5pm
Discourse on Buddhism. Guest Khen Rinpoche Nyima Tamang.
Khen Rinpoche Nyima Tamang educated Guru who can speak fluently in Nepali and English, depth knowledge on Buddhism, was born in Lalitpur Nepal and got higher religious education, equivalent to PhD, from Karnataka, India.
He has established The Tamang Lungtog Thechen Choekhorling (LTC) Monastery at Batase Dada, Lalitpur (60 KM south from Lalitpur City Centre), at his birthplace with his own efforts in 2009.
Khen Rinpoche Nyima Tamang was in Vancouvner in 2016 and gave discourse on Buddhism at a program organized by us at Surrey City Centre Library on Sunday June 12, 2016.
Currently, he is in North America tour for a month and we are blessed to have him here at our temple on way to his return to Nepal.
Program Coordinator : Mr. Shambhu Lama.
Please mark your Calendar. Program details and Evite will be followed by email.
1. Janai Purnima - August 26th Sunday (Bhadra 10)
2. SriKrishnastami - September 02 Sunday (Bhadra 17)
3. Teej - September 14th Wednesday (Bhadra 27)
4. Pancha Daan - TBD
5. Dashain -
(a) Ghatasthapana - October 10 Wednesday (Ashwin 24)
(b) Astami - October 17th Wednesday (Ashwin 31)
(c) Nawami - October 18th Thursday (Kartik 1)
(d) Bijaya Dashami - October 19th Friday (Kartik 2)
6. Laxmi Puja - November 7th Wednesday (Kartik 21)
7. Mha Puja - November 8th Thursday (Kartik 22)
8. Bhai Tika - November 9th Friday (Kartik 23)
9. Chhath Parwa - November 13th Tuesday (Kartik 27)
(1) Buddha Jayanti Celebration
Sunday April 29th, 2018
5:30pm - 9:30pm
Bear Creek Pavilion
13750 - 88 Avenue, Surrey
(2) Sri Krishnastami श्री कृष्णाष्टमी - Monday August 14, 2017
मिति : Monday August 14th, 2017
स्थान : Bear Creek Park (140th Street Side), Surrey
समय : 5:00pm to 9:00pm
(3) Pancha Daan - पन्च दान
मिति : Saturday August 19th, 2017
स्थान : 10350 University Dr, Surrey, BC V3T 4C3
समय : 1:00pm to 4:00pm
(4) Teej Puja तीज पूजा
मिति : Thursday August 24th, 2017
स्थान : North Surrey
समय : 4:00pm to 8:00pm
(5) VIjaya Dashami - दशैं टिका
मिति : Saturday September 30th, 2017
स्थान : Club House at 14399 - 103 Avenue, Surrey, V3T 5V5
समय : 4:00pm to 9:00pm
(6) Ihi Puja - BelBibaha - Subarna Kumar Puja
Monday February 8th, 2018 - Saraswati Puja day,
from 8:00am to 2:00pm
Venue: Laxmi Narayan Temple, Surrey
(7) This year, Maha Shivaratri (महाशिवरात्री) is on Tuesday February 13th, 2018. We would like to invite all interested friends and families to join the group Puja and Bhajan at the address and time given below :
Venue: Club House,
13499 - 92nd Avenue, Surrey, BC.
Time : 5.30 pm onward
Date: Tuesday February 13th, 2018 (Falgun 1, 2074 BS)
Program Details :
5:30pm - 6:30pm - Arrivals and Setup
6:30pm - 7:30pm - Diyo, Kalas, Ganesh and Lord Shiva Puja
7:30pm - 8:30pm - Bhajan and नाच गान
8:30pm - 9:30pm - Prasad/Dinner and Networking
9:30pm - 10:00pm - Clean up and Closing.
(8) Heart to Heart, Fundraising Gala 2018, Multicultural Program
February 3rd, Saturday, 2018
From: 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Surrey Art Centre, Bear Creek Park
13750 88 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 3L1
Ticket: $50 and $35
Hindu Buddhist Foundation of Canada (HBFC)
हिन्दु बुध्दिष्ट फाउन्डेसन अफ क्यानडा
A Registered Charity Organization
Copyright © All Rights Reserved